9:00 am for 9:15 am start - 10 am KinderGym Monday 23 November 2020
Time & Location
About the Event
To help us comply with the current COVID-19 restrictions and to keep everyone safe, we will be implementing some new procedures.
- We require the registration of all gymnasts BEFORE each session - This enables us to keep in compliance with the numbers of people allowed in the Gym at any given time. Registrations are on a first in first served basis. Once the session limit has been reached we will unfortunately have to close off registrations for that session. With this in mind, if for any reason your child is not able to attend after registration, please remove their name by re entering this form and removing their name to enable someone else to take their place.
- Please complete one registration per child.
- Coaches and committee members will organise socially distanced training and rest areas during each session.
- There will be no canteen offered during KinderGym sessions so please ensure your child has their own water bottle with their name printed clearly on it.
- All parents and children will be asked the following on arrival:
- Do they currently have any Flu like symptoms
- Have they been in a Covid affected area in the past 2 weeks
- Have they been in contact with a Covid affected person in the past 2 weeks
If your child answers yes to any of these questions we will unfortunately have to send them back home. In addition, please do not send children who are suffering from illness until they are better - We want them and all other gymnasts to enjoy their sessions. Contact will be made to the emergency contact to pick up their child if they show any illness signs during their session.
Wow, so much information, but so much more fun to be had! Please bear with us as we may need to make changes as we transition back to the hall.
Please email us if you have any queries at: email@example.com